We are all always looking for good questions to probe and uncover needs. These are some questions you can use to do just that.
1. If there was an ideal solution to this problem, what would it
2. If I could use magic, and I could give you the ideal
interactive system, what would it be like? •
3. What criteria have you set for evaluating this type of system?
4. What kind of service and support would you like to see to take
care of your needs for the next five years?
5. What do you expect us to do to solve your problem in a way
that will completely satisfy you?
6. What do we have to do to make you completely happy?
7. What type of features do you expect from an interactive system
8. Could you tell me the three top features you expect from a
solution like this?
9. What are the major benefits you are looking for?
10. I am sure you have given this purchase a lot of thought. What
features have you put on your “wish list”?
11. Would you be able to tell me exactly what specific criteria
you are looking for?
12. Could you describe the type of features you had in mind?
13. What are the most essential points we need to consider?
14. If you could get the interactive system of your dreams, what
would it be like? -
15. If price were no object, what would be the ideal solution to
16. What would you like your ideal query tool be able to do?
17. Can you tell me all the features you are not interested in
18. When you and your management team talked about this system, what were the criteria they felt were absolutely essential?
19. Is there anything at all we left off your list of features you
need to have?